BT Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 12 verified customers of BT Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to BT Reviews - here's what they told us:
Smooth switch. Fast speed and good wifi. Very happy over all.
I was very happy with the communication from BT. The equipment supplied and the installation on the date I requested was excellent. Good TV package and a broadband deal that is more suitable to my requirements and a cheaper deal over all.
I've found in the past BT can be a pain at contract changeover time. However in this case they were excellent. Set up the new connection within days. Great job.
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £4.25 per month by switching to BT Reviews broadband.
- Users gave BT Reviews 8.8/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 8.5/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose BT Reviews broadband, 58% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
- Other reasons customers cited were: broadband speed (17%), the provider's reputation (8%), vouchers or reward offers (8%), availability (8%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave BT Reviews a rating of 9.2/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with BT Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 25% of new BT Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 33% required a home visit from an engineer, with 17% needing repeat visits.
- 25% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 0% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated BT Reviews 8.8/10 on average.
- Users gave them 8.5/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 25% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 0% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 0% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 0% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.