EE Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 8 verified customers of EE Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to EE Reviews - here's what they told us:
The switch went smoothly and the speed matches my expectations. Good value for money. Am very happy I switched.
This was the first time for me to get broadband in the house. The EE engineer was very helpful and full of information regarding the router speeds and advised me if I had any problems what to do to fix them. The setup was done quickly and efficiently. Since it had been installed I’ve had no problems with the broadband. Overall it was a good experience. Would recommend EE to people looking for a new internet provider as I’ve had no issues.
Switching was quick and easy. Broadband speed is great, and the price is excellent. Very happy with the switch!
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £8.5 per month by switching to EE Reviews broadband.
- Users gave EE Reviews 8.1/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 8.6/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose EE Reviews broadband, 75% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
- Other reasons customers cited were: broadband speed (25%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave EE Reviews a rating of 9/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with EE Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 25% of new EE Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 50% required a home visit from an engineer, with 0% needing repeat visits.
- 25% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 13% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated EE Reviews 7.3/10 on average.
- Users gave them 7.3/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 38% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 13% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 13% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 25% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.