John Lewis Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 6 verified customers of John Lewis Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to John Lewis Reviews - here's what they told us:
Switch was quick, and very happy with customer service. I'm mostly happy I'm saving money although I definitely think the speed is worse than with my previous provider.
Overall I would recommend John Lewis Broadband. There was an initial hiccup whereby nothing happened for around 3 weeks after signing up until I chased the order. However, once this was sorted, they got me connected up within 10 days. There's no fibre in our area yet so I was expecting problems watching Netflix and Prime with dropouts etc, but so far after 6 weeks I haven’t experienced a single one and I haven’t needed to reset the router.
The switch was done two days late. The service is much the same as my previous provider, but is a little bit cheaper. So far I’m happy with my choice.
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £2.17 per month by switching to John Lewis Reviews broadband.
- Users gave John Lewis Reviews 8/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 8.2/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose John Lewis Reviews broadband, 83% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
- Other reasons customers cited were: vouchers or reward offers (17%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave John Lewis Reviews a rating of 8/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took 4-6 weeks from placing an order with John Lewis Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 17% of new John Lewis Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 33% required a home visit from an engineer, with 0% needing repeat visits.
- 33% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 0% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated John Lewis Reviews 6.2/10 on average.
- Users gave them 7.7/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 17% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 17% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 50% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 0% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.