Virgin Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 12 verified customers of Virgin Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to Virgin Reviews - here's what they told us:
Installation easy and service fine so far. Like all broadband I feel it is overpriced, but it's good for the money compared to others. So far so good.
Good service took a couple of weeks for it to kick in but since then it's been good. The price I'm paying is an offer at the moment - hopefully Virgin won't raise the price too much after the first year.
Virgin media service is amazing - beats any other provider! My internet is so much faster and more reliable. Very happy.
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £0.5 per month by switching to Virgin Reviews broadband.
- Users gave Virgin Reviews 8.8/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 8.5/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose Virgin Reviews broadband, 42% said that they offered the best connection speeds in their area.
- Other reasons customers cited were: the monthly cost (42%), the provider's reputation (17%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave Virgin Reviews a rating of 9.3/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with Virgin Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 25% of new Virgin Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 42% required a home visit from an engineer, with 8% needing repeat visits.
- 8% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 8% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated Virgin Reviews 8.8/10 on average.
- Users gave them 8.8/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 0% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 8% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 8% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 8% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.