Hyperoptic Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 1 verified customers of Hyperoptic Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to Hyperoptic Reviews - here's what they told us:
Fantastic switch. Only took an hour to install the new line and it's worked perfectly since. I'm saving money and getting a much better connection.
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £10 per month by switching to Hyperoptic Reviews broadband.
- Users gave Hyperoptic Reviews 10/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 10/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose Hyperoptic Reviews broadband, 100% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave Hyperoptic Reviews a rating of 10/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with Hyperoptic Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 100% of new Hyperoptic Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 0% required a home visit from an engineer, with 0% needing repeat visits.
- 0% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 0% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated Hyperoptic Reviews 10/10 on average.
- Users gave them 9/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 0% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 0% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 0% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 100% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.