Plusnet Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 29 verified customers of Plusnet Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to Plusnet Reviews - here's what they told us:
Very happy with my choice. The switch went smoothly, it's a decent speed for what I need and good value for money.
Plusnet's customer service is very good. Switching was easy and I get decent broadband speed. Glad I switched.
Switched on same day of disconnecting from previous provider, did not have any problems, just plugged in router and all fine,great exchange of service providers
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- The customers we asked said they saved on average £6 per month by switching to Plusnet Reviews broadband.
- Users gave Plusnet Reviews 8.1/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 8/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose Plusnet Reviews broadband, 83% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
- Other reasons customers cited were: broadband speed (10%), the provider's reputation (3%), availability (3%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave Plusnet Reviews a rating of 8.9/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with Plusnet Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 3% of new Plusnet Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 24% required a home visit from an engineer, with 7% needing repeat visits.
- 34% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 3% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated Plusnet Reviews 7.4/10 on average.
- Users gave them 7.9/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 21% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 3% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 17% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 17% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.