DirectSave Reviews Reviews & Ratings
We have reviews and ratings from 10 verified customers of DirectSave Reviews broadband.
We surveyed new customers 60 to 120 days after switching to DirectSave Reviews - here's what they told us:
The switch took a long time but went well. However the speed is not great and there was hidden charges I got to know about later which I had to pay - not too happy with that.
The switch went perfectly. Speed is not bad, and the wifi is much more reliable than my last provider. The price is good.
Switch was easy. The speed is good, though the wifi is quite unreliable. Overall it's fine.
Satisfaction and Value for Money
- Users gave DirectSave Reviews 6.5/10 for overall satisfaction, and rated them 6.2/10 on value for money.
- When asked why they chose DirectSave Reviews broadband, 90% said that they offered the most cost effective deal at the time.
- Other reasons customers cited were: broadband speed (10%).
Switching and Initial Setup
- On average, the customers we surveyed gave DirectSave Reviews a rating of 7.4/10 for handling their broadband switch.
- Most customers reported that it took less than 2 weeks from placing an order with DirectSave Reviews until their new broadband was up and running.
- 20% of new DirectSave Reviews users had to have a new phone line or cable installed.
- To get set up, 10% required a home visit from an engineer, with 0% needing repeat visits.
- 20% of customers surveyed told us they needed a router upgrade and 10% required additional wifi signal boosters.
Broadband Speed & Reliability
- For broadband speed, customers rated DirectSave Reviews 6.6/10 on average.
- Users gave them 6.6/10 for the reliability of their broadband connection.
- 20% of people experienced issues with intermittent downtime, with 10% saying their broadband was down persistently.
- 20% of respondents told us they had a slow connection at least some of the time.
- 20% said they had a poor wifi signal in some parts of their home.