John Lewis Broadband is offering a free Google Home assistant if you buy any of its broadband deals online this Christmas.
It’s a strong offer but if you want to take advantage you’ll have to be quick. This deal is only open until Wednesday 13 December 2017.
Google Home is a popular voice-activated digital home assistant, a close rival to Amazon’s Echo.
What can you use Google Home for?
- Searching the internet to help with questions, translating words and phrases, or checking traffic conditions before you leave the house
- Using Google Assistant to play music tracks through Google Play, Spotify or TuneIn internet radio
- Setting timers and regular alarms
- Ordering food and restocking the fridge with online shopping and delivery
- Controlling other smart home gadgets like the Hive heating app
How to get Google Home with John Lewis Broadband
Anyone ordering standard speed Unlimited Broadband (up to 17Mbps downloads), or one of John Lewis’ two fibre broadband products: Unlimited Fibre (up to 38Mbps) or Unlimited Fibre Extra (up to 76Mbps) between now and 13 December will be eligible for a free Google Home.
While John Lewis have their own contact centre and technical staff, John Lewis Broadband is provided by Plusnet.
Unlimited standard broadband comes with Evening and Weekend calls included and starts at £22.50 a month on an 18 month contract.
John Lewis’ fibre broadband offers also come with Evening and Weekend Calls as standard, and start at £32.50 a month on an 18 month contract for 38Mbps downloads speeds, or £36.50 a month for 76Mbps speed broadband.