Plusnet deals are the the latest to get £50 cashback added as the rivalry hots up for your broadband signature.
The BT-owned Yorkshire brand is extending this added sweetener to its standard speed products, so should suit those looking for a sub-£20 a month bargain.
The crucial part of this deal is to remember to claim the offer once your new Plusnet broadband is up and running. See more below on how to request and spend your £50 cashback.
Plusnet Unlimited Broadband
- Up to 17Mbps downloads
- £19.99 a month
- 18 month contract
- Unlimited data usage
- Setup fee cut from £10 to £0
These offers end at midnight on Tuesday 6 March
How to claim your Plusnet £50 cashback
- You can only claim your cashback AFTER your Plusnet broadband service is activated. Most people forget to claim despite this, so keep a close eye on your emails for the activation message.
- Within 10 days of activation you’ll receive an email to the address you provided when you signed up.
- There’ll be a link in that email to formally claim your £50 cashback.
- The email link is valid for two months. Try to claim after this two months has elapsed and you’ll miss out
- Open the email and click on the link and you’ll be forwarded to an online form where you should fill in your name, address and other details, and click Submit
- The next screen will confirm that your Plusnet cashback is on its way. A following email should drop into your inbox within 30 days of this confirmation
- If you don’t receive your initial claim email within 10 days you should check your Junk and/or Spam folders in case it’s been filed incorrectly
- If you’re still having problems or you need to ask questions, call the Plusnet Rewards helpline on 0800 587 2013, or head over to the Plusnet community forums