TalkTalk broadband is at its lowest-ever rate as the company drops its bargain basement prices even further, offering budget broadband for just £17 a month.
The deal undercuts DirectSave Telecom‘s £17.95 a month broadband, which was the cheapest possible way to get online throughout 2017.
Standard speed broadband is likely to work out for you if there is just you using it, and you only go online to check emails, check Facebook or read news websites.
Anything more data-intensive like watching BBC iPlayer, Netflix or uploading videos or work files is likely to be more of a struggle.
It’s worth looking at the latest customer and industry reviews before making your decision but if cost is the only or main factor for switching broadband then this deal might be up your street.
What you get
- Standard speed up to 17Mbps broadband, depending on where you live
- Price fixed throughout the length of your 12 month contract
- Unlimited data allowance
- Fast Broadband 12 MonthTalkTalkFast Broadband 12 MonthAverage* 11 MbpsContract 12 months
TalkTalkFast Broadband 12 MonthUnlimitedNo Calls BundleNo TV Bundle1700 | 20400More Info Less Info TalkTalk_FastBroadband12Month
- • Fixed contract price
- • Inclusive call privacy features
- • Online security features
This deal closes on Wednesday 28 March 2018.